Our welcoming team will gladly offer advice to help you make the most of the many outdoor activities and cultural discoveries that await you.
- Whale watching in Tadoussac – Embark on a whale-watching boat with Croisières AML, or ask about arranging a zodiac expedition (approx. 90 km)
- Parc national des Hautes-Gorges and Parc national des Grands-Jardins (approx. 40 km)
- Sea kayaking and cycling (approx. 15 km)
- Charlevoix Casino (approx. 30 km)
- Circuit Flavour trail – regional tasting route
- Beaches at Cap-aux-Oies, Saint-Irénée and Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive
- L’Isle-aux-Coudres tour : ferry, cycling, kitesurf, Mills, Vergers Pedneault (5 km)
- Musée maritime de Charlevoix in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive (5 km)
- Shows (Le Festif, Domaine Forget, La Fascine, Havre Musical de L’Islet)
- Skiing at Le Massif de Charlevoix and at Mont Grand-Fonds (both approx. 40 km)
- Outdoor adventure centre – Les Sources Joyeuses
- Dog sledding (approx. 10 km)
- Snowmobiling trail #378 is located steps from the inn.
- Ice Skating
- Reading room with free wi-fi.
- Boutique offering local products from the Charlevoix region.
- Cross-country skiing